Jeff, I have this blog bookmarked. I'll be watching for a report of your adventures. I've always wanted to do a cross country trip but you're very brave with 6 kids!
Twilight Long Exposure From The Balcony
-
I didn't capture the sunset on this night. So I thought a twilight long
exposure from the balcony was in order. I'm really missing this river.
The post Tw...
Love In A Shadow
-
This has been sitting in draft for a long time. It’s not a particularly
great photo. I can’t even remember why I took it. But, here it is anyway.
A New Instant Show: Christmas Blessings
-
Just wanted to let you know there’s a new Instant Show now available! To
add it to your account, just click the Instant Shows button (located about
halfwa...
no mercy
-
you can loot the spirit of love there’s plenty to go around you can rifle
the truth with your lies and truth will always prevail you can heist our
dollars ...
2 comments:
Jeff, I have this blog bookmarked. I'll be watching for a report of your adventures. I've always wanted to do a cross country trip but you're very brave with 6 kids!
Carol... I'll start posting all through the day tomorrow. I can't wait to see what comes out. Thanks for watching. This should be fun!
Post a Comment