Friday, June 27, 2008

Calm After The Storm


We took our children past their limits yesterday. There is a point where they go past empty and move into a completely different dimension. It's a psychotic dimension. It's a dimension I don't care to experience ever again. It began with a complete meltdown because of dog fear and spread like wildfire to the rest of the children.

Today is a new day. :)

Here are a few of the photos the kids took during the drive yesterday.

http://www.flickr.com/…844632384/

Mobile post sent by ResPres using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas is a very big state. It is a long way from El Paso to Houston. Glad you made it though. Take a break. Jane T.

Anonymous said...

Wow You look beat up my friend. Thanks so much for keeping us all update. Your kids will love this as a reflection later in life. Where was all this "stuff" when we were kids. My parents used to drive from CA to PA every summer.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, this post actually made me want to have another kid. NOT 6, but maybe 3. Is that weird? Glad you are enjoying the trip and I love playing "Keping Up With The Turners"...

Wait until you hear what happened to my most favorite In-N-Out Hawaiian shirt this weekend while on vacation in Northern New Hampshire!!! I am still a little sick about it.

Drive safe (safely?).